Sunday 21 August 2011

...Rider

Slightly edited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some added contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Sometimes I can't resist editing my puddle pictures a bit to make them look even more dramatic and wicked, and I feel like a cheater every time I do this, I guess I'm a picture Puritan and every minimal change to a photo is already one step too far for my blessed little heart and mind, I can hear them screaming 'Doooooon't!', every time I reach for the box with my digital crayons, to add a touch of color or contrast here and there. I can tell you, shooting the wickedest reflections around ain't always easy in itself, but having to listen to a touchy-feely bleeding tree-hugger hippie heart while doing so is something that should earn me at least financial compensation by the EU or the IMF or something, lol :D

Have a relaxed Sunday :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment