Monday 1 August 2011

The...


The..., originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Slightly edited shot of people at the Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides a bit of extra contrast :)

Here are some more non-reflection shots, for some obscure reason, these 'regular' pictures are often more popular than my wicked reflections, which makes me wonder if I should just let it be and focus on things that are actually visible in the real world. Not that I'm bored with shooting puddles, but if I'm the only one who looks at them, I might as well not post them to the Interwebs, lol. Oh, wait, maybe it's because there are often girls in my non-reflection pictures, at least it would be an explanation I could live with, and it would be a valid reason not to dunk my own head into a puddle the next time I'm thinking about taking those boring water pictures, hehe ;-P


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment