Saturday 27 August 2011

...Over...

Slightly edited shot of the lovely Miss E reflected in the window on my balcony in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

The lovely Miss E came to chill out with me last weekend and we spent some quality time on my balcony with sunshine, coffee and some good books. Naturally I was too distracted by Miss E's charms and good looks to focus on a book myself, so I kept shooting her until my shutter button started to smoke. I don't know what it is about beautiful women and books, but they seem to form some natural alliance to excite men and make them want to make get a pass for the library to stimulate their own cerebral circles a bit...if the pipes weren't already completely blocked by smutty thoughts perceived while watching women reading books, hahaha ;-D

Have a wicked weekend!



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment