Tuesday 2 November 2010

...Your...

Unedited shot of signs giving directions, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Sometimes we experience periods in our lives where we seem to have lost our path, stumbling through dark days that seem to go nowhere, in dire need of proper directions towards a brighter, better future...I've had plenty of those days in the last 2 years and on occasion I felt lost and desperately tried to get back on track, get things going my way again, get my head cleared of the misery imposed by others, get back to being the AmsterSam that I want to be, not always an easy thing to do...I'm happy and overjoyed to report that I've implemented some important steps towards that goal and that I am a better, stronger and happier man because of it. I had to eat some serious sh*t on the way to that point but you know what they say, we only learn from bad experiences, not from good ones :)

To those Motherf***ers who messed up essential parts of my life, causing those dark days, I say with all my heart: F*ck You! You know who you are and we all know that Karma's gonna get your ass and you're gonna suffer for what you tried to do to me, while I'll blaze a glorious, burning trail towards total AmsterSam World Domination...I might even spritz you with some puddle water if I ever see you somewhere in the streets of the best city in the world when I bike by, but then again, I might not, as you're not worth spending any more time or thoughts on you and your negative view on this beautiful thing called life...so once again, F*ck you, F*ck you very much, hahahaha :D


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment