Tuesday 16 November 2010

...Part 1

Unedited shot of people at the Rokin in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Puddle people galore, just another random shot of wicked water reflections. I just love the confused, interested, irritated looks I often get from people walking through my photos, they simply can not figure out what I'm doing and why. Sometimes I think that by now every person living in Amsterdam, or having visited the best city in the world as a tourist, should have heard of me or seen me in action, but clearly that's not the case (yet) and I'll have to continue doing my wicked thing until even the last soul walking the mean streets of my lovely hometown will accept that sometimes making something look beautiful, makes you look stoopid...no, not you, me, haha :D

If you see me crouching next to a wet spot with a camera, please pet my head or give me a hug and I'll return the favor, thank you very much ;-)))

Please don't forget to vote for my entry in the ABC AnyBook Award, it's called "The wicked wet world of AmsterSam", thank you!


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube page, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment