Tuesday 9 November 2010

...AmsterCam

Unedited shot of a car, buildings and signs, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I'm such a dork, I've dropped my camera when I was doing the groceries last week (had too many bags in my hands and unfortunately the one with the cam in it ended up on the hard concrete, not the one with the soft stuff, lol) and it fell on the corner where the shutter button lives, and now it takes random pictures at random times without my permission. This is the 2nd cam I've destroyed this year, the first one got killed in my horrible bike accident in March, and now the funky replacement cam does whatever it wants, whenever it wants. As long as it takes pictures like this one here, I should probably not complain, it all still looks rather artsy, and maybe in the future I'll just send it off to the downtown area by itself to shoot my wicked puddle pictures, without any assistance/interference from me, that'll save me a lot of time that I can use for other things...if you see a lonely cam sitting by a wet spot, say Hi from me, hahaha ;-D

I guess I'll have to rob some yuppies and buy a 3rd cam, I really liked playing with that Sony HX1 last weekend at the Museumnacht, but it's rather pricey...feel free to Paypal me, or start a 'Buy that Idiot AmsterSam a new cam'-foundation or something, I'd appreciate it, lol ;-)))


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment