Sunday 7 November 2010

...Busy...

Unedited shot of a biker and buildings, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I need a vacation...the last months have been so full of activities, new things and changes that I sometimes feel overwhelmed and just want to bike into the sunset, away from it all, away from all the responsibilities, the urgent tasks, the expectations, the pressure, the pleasure and the possibilities. I won't do that though, because it's all for a good cause, these are all necessary steps towards total and utter AmsterSam World Domination and if I'd give up now, you'd never experience my subtle, soft, yet stern approach in ruling this planet and everything that lives in/on it, and that would be a shame, hahaha ;-D

So yeah, I'll just keep going on, doing what's needed and I'll keep my fingers crossed that I won't pass out from all the excitement and stress that such a honorable, yet demanding crusade requires...if you see me in the streets of the best city in the world, feel free to pet my head and give me a hug, I'll fondly remember your support once I'm in charge of running things, hehehe :-))

It's Monday, the weekend can't be too far now, lol!

I've made a movie of that puddle as well, watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment