Monday 8 November 2010

...Dutch Way

Unedited shot of bikers at the Spuiplein in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

If you've ever been to the Netherlands, you might have noticed that everybody, from the tiniest children to the oldest Geezers&Geezettes, rides a bicycle. It's not just a fun way to get around, it's also very good for your personal fitness and the environment, so you're doing something good for the planet while having a great time, a major win-win situation. I love riding my bike and I hope that I'll never get too old for it, and not only because I have the best bike in the world, but if I don't get to ride on it for more than a day or two, I feel like I'm missing a limb...I love you my Lordy Lordship :))

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment