Sunday 28 November 2010

Greetings...

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of myself, reflected in my sunglasses in Amsterdam. Taken with my C905 mobile phone. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I miss the Summer...it's only gone for a little while and soon it'll be back, but for now I miss it. I miss wearing my shorts&shirts, I miss not looking like the Michelin-man in my winter jacket, I miss chilling out in the park with my friends, I miss sitting outside a bar with a cold drink, I miss looking at all the hot Amsterdam girls in their light dresses, I miss riding my bike without having to worry about slipping on some ice layer in the streets, I miss the bees, the flowers, the warm breeze and all that...luckily it's almost Spring now and soon I won't have to miss all these things anymore :)

Have a nice Winter!


Amsterdam photos

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment