Wednesday 24 November 2010

...At The...

Unedited shot of people outside the ABC Bookstore in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Today I am invited to the White Room at the ABC Bookstore, to meet Jason Epstein, American publisher, co-founder of On Demand Books and The New York Review of Books, to receive my complimentary copy of the first book ever to be printed on the new Espresso Book Machine. My entry called 'The wicked wet world of AmsterSam' made it into the final selection and will be included in the book that will be available at the ABC for sale as of tomorrow, yay :D

A big 'Thank You' to those that voted for my submission, I very much appreciate your help with getting my wicked shizzle published in print :)))


I've also shot a movie of this puddle, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment