Monday 1 November 2010

The New Flamework Collection - Bike

Unedited shot of visitors at the 'Flamework' shop in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

On the 17th of October, the new collection of the lovely Miss D was presented to the public at her 'Flamework' shop and it was another beautiful, happy event in the best city in the world, lots of pretty people and lots of wicked glass jewelry were on site, and enjoyment was had all over the place :)

I didn't get around to posting these shots earlier because there was so much going on in October, but Saturday was the last time that I was at the 'MultiCulti' exhibition at the 'ABC Treehouse', and to celebrate this, and properly wrap up the month of October, I wanted to spoil you with this insight into the inner circles of the Amsterdam In-crowd anyway, better late than never :)


I've shot some movies of the opening too, please check them out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie 1
Movie 2
Movie 3
Movie 4


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment