Saturday 6 November 2010

Friday Night In Amsterdam - The Model Maker

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of the lovely Miss M celebrating the Dr. Emmett Brown Day Friday night in Amsterdam. Taken with my C905 mobile phone. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Last night I went out and got drunk, something I haven't done in a loooong time because I usually don't work on Friday's, instead I use them to take photos, clean up the house, do the laundry, do the groceries for the whole week, prepare my Flickr/Facebook/Twitter/etc. updates for the next week and other boring, old-people stuff...but now that I'm working on Friday again until the end of the year, I figured it's a good idea to get out there and release all the stress and tension by having a couple of drinks with the cool people of Amsterdam, and as always, it was a freakin' riot and I laughed so much that I was sure my head was going to explode...it actually might have, I'll have to find a mirror and check, lol. On the bike ride home I told myself the same thing I always tell myself after another great night out in the best city in the world with my wickedcool friends: "I should do this more often" :))

I hope that you've also had a great Friday night and that your weekend will be even better :D

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment