Monday 18 April 2011

Magic...

Slightly edited shot of buildings in Amsterdam, reflected in a canal. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some fiddling with the contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I love the Amsterdam canals, they add this relaxing, beautiful element to the best city in the world, there's nothing like sitting by the water with food/drinks/smokes and watch the boats go by. Without the canals, Amsterdam would still be the best city in the world, but something would be missing, so I'm really glad that they are there and that they are everywhere...needless to say, they're also really useful when it comes to shooting wicked reflection pictures and movies, hehe :)

I've made a movie of the reflections in the canal as well, view it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment