Sunday 10 April 2011

The Downtown...

Slightly edited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my HTC Desire mobile phone. No editing besides some added contrast, no Photoshop :)

It's Sunday, it's sunny and the best city in the world is still asleep, except for one wicked Reflectah, who had coffee on his sun-flooded balcony already to be awake enough to please your eyes with yet another series of wicked reflection shots. Even though it rained only a little bit in the last weeks, there are luckily still enough puddles around to continue shooting the pretty people of Amsterdam in my usual fashion, somebody up there in the sky, who is in charge of providing wet spots, really seems to like me, a lot, hahaha :D

Have a relaxed Sunday, take it easy, do only fun things today :)

I've made a wicked movie of this puddle as well, watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment