Friday 8 April 2011

Black...

Slightly edited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my HTC Desire mobile phone. No editing besides some playing around with the contrast and saturation, no Photoshop :)

And another beautiful, sunny, wonderful weekend has started in the best city in the world, I've spent my morning sitting on my balcony with coffee and ciggies, welcoming this lovely day in the most relaxed, best possible way, and now I'm ready for whatever. There is a lot going on in Amsterdam in the next days, I hope I won't be too lazy to do any of all those fun activities, lol :D

Have a great day, thank God it's Friday :))

I've made a wicked movie of this puddle as well, watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment