Saturday 16 April 2011

Friday...

Slightly edited shot of the lovely Miss M and Miss M at the Café Brandon in Amsterdam last night. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Last night I went to the Café Brandon again for drinks with the lovely Miss M, Miss B and the other Miss M. It was so much fun again, lots of lovely people, loooots of beer and so much laughter that my jaws still hurt...I'm also still a bit drunk, didn't sleep very much, but luckily it's weekend and I can recover from that awesome night for the next 2 days. Thank you so much for being part of the Friday-fun ladies, you are excellent company :)

Have a relaxed weekend, enjoy :)


I've made 2 movies of the crowd outside the Brandon as well, watch them on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie 1
Movie 2

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment