Friday 29 April 2011

It's...


It's..., originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of people celebrating Queensday in Amsterdam last year. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8.

Today it's Queensday again, the biggest party in the Netherlands, everybody puts on orange clothes, hats or crowns and goes out to celebrate the birthday of our former Queen, Juliana, because the current Queen, Beatrix, was unthoughtful enough to be born in January, when it's too cold for a big party outside. I've been drinking and partying already for the last 2 days, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to drink any more beer today, but I will enjoy the ride for sure, and I'll be wearing my special edition 'AmsterSam Queensday' shirt of course...have a great time, maybe I'll bump into you somewhere in the city center :))


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment