Tuesday 4 October 2011

...Tax Trap

Unedited shot of bikers in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Usually I don't work on Fridays, because the 5th day of work each week is purely for the benefit of the Tax office, and I don't see why I should waste my time and energy paying taxes to build more roads for cars, or to buy more weapons for all those wars we're involved in, but this week, I'll have to go the office 5 days, argh! I'm sure I'll survive it, until December last year, I had to work fulltime for 1 1/2 years due to circumstances (that was the worst time of my life I think), and I was sooooo happy to return to my old schedule of 32 hours per week, but now at least I know that it can be done. Still, this is making my brain hurt every time I think about it, and the only thing that can console me, is the fact that I'll be off next week Thursday and Friday, to make up for it, but that's still so far away...I think I'll have to get reallyreally drunk after work this Friday, that will probably make me feel much better, lol :)



I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube page, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment