Saturday 1 October 2011

Resistance...

Unedited shot of bikers in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

We are experiencing a really lovely Indian Summer in the best city in the world at the moment, and I am ecstatically happy about being able to finally spend some sunny days in the parks and by the water, if it wasn't for one thing that's bothering me: All the machines in my house seem to rebel at the moment, the battery of my little Netbook died last week, so I'm running it with the powercable connected at all times, but it often refuses to hook up to my Wifi network despite a strong, beautiful signal, my Desktop PC randomly won't start up anymore, and if it does, freezes at the most inconvenient moments and requires several reboots before it'll resume operation, my HTC Desire is doing strange things and will often not go online, even though it has a perfect connection, my TV is behaving like a child that has just entered the early stages of puberty, and my external Hard-drives do whatever they like. Yesterday when I came home from the park, my PC did not find its Network-card anymore and stubbornly refuses to go online, so I'm considering to go and buy a new one today, to have at least one problem sorted out. Stoopid technology, you're supposed to be my slave, not my master, lol :D

Have a wicked weekend :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment