Wednesday 5 October 2011

...Doctor Away :)

Slightly edited shot of the lovely Miss M in the Vondelpark in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

I've posted some shots of the lovely Miss M earlier this week, and going by the views, comments and favorites they got, it seems that the Interwebs is in love with her, lol. This time, you'll even get to see her up close and personal, displaying her charming smile and radiating an inner glow that almost blinded me, luckily I always have a camera stuck to my face anyway, or I might not be able to tell, or rather write, the story, hehehe. I hope that you enjoy these shots of Miss M, if they are as popular as the last batch, I'll spoil you with some more later this week :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment