Sunday 2 October 2011

AmsterSam The...

Unedited shot of myself reflected on my new PC in my house in Amsterdam yesterday. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

Lately I am having issues with my electronic devices, from my mobile to my TV, my Netbook and PC to my iPod, all my gadgets are displaying irrational, unmachine-like behavior, so I went and bought a new PC yesterday, to at least be able to get my photos, accompanied by my usual senseless dribble, on the Interwebs, it's not going to fill itself with content. I've spent 2 days doing online and offline research into the best deals and ended up with a house-brand Powercomputer, that should get me through the next 5 or so years. I love setting up a new computer (yes, I'm a Nerd :), and since I got a Windows 7 installation disc for free from the sales dude, it was even more fun configuring the Beast. Now I'm fine-tuning everything and copying all my data to the giant Hard-disk, while hopping outside on my balcony with coffee and smokes every now and then. Have a relaxed, sunny Sunday, take it easy :)




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment