Sunday 2 October 2011

The Race...

Slightly edited shot of bikers in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some added contrast, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I think I've said it before, I reallyreally like weekends, so every thought, every action, every idea is focused on bringing me closer to those 3 magic days (I don't work on Fridays, lazy me, lol :) that will allow me to do whatever I want, whenever I want, however I want. Luckily I took last Thursday off, and I've spent 4 wonderful, beautiful, sunny, perfect days in the best city in the world, it felt like a mini vacation, the only bad thing about it is, that it ended, and I have to go back to work, argh! Oh well, almost weekend again, haha :D

Have a good start into the new week!




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment