Thursday 6 October 2011

...But Not...

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

My last weekend was near perfect, it lasted for 4 days, it was perfect weather, and I've spent lots of quality time with awesome people, so imagine my shock when I found out the Monday after, that I'll have to work this Friday, my usual day off! I'm actually trembling and also crying like a baby as I write this, so hurt is my delicate little, fluffy soul by the insult of an idea to make me get up at 6 in the morning, bike 10 kilometers and spend the whole day working? It's inhuman, that's what it is, and nobody should have to suffer like this...oh, wait, I just realized that most of my colleagues do this every week, all year long, all their lives...how the hell do they do it? And why?! Ah well, I'll console myself with the thought that I'll be off next week Thursday and Friday to make up for this horrible thing that has overpowered me, called a full working week, lol ;-D

P.s. If you're thinking now 'Well, I work 5 days a week, every week, and you don't see me rolling around on the floor with a snotty nose, crying like a baby over it!', I can only say, you must be some kind of superhuman, while I, as I have mentioned, am the proud owner of a delicate little, fluffy and easily upset soul, hahaha :D

Thank God it's Friday, I'm so going to try to get reallyreally drunk tonight!



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment