Monday 3 October 2011

An Angel...

Slightly edited shot of the lovely Miss M in the Vondelpark in Amsterdam last weekend. Taken with my Sony HX1.

The last week was awesome, sunshine all over the place and happy people everywhere, so I've spent considerable parts of my weekend in the various parks in the best city in the world, when I suddenly saw an Angel just sitting among all those mere mortals, pretending she's one of them. My camera went nuts and kept shooting her, I couldn't stop it, even when I smashed it against a tree, it just kept going, so the least I had to do was go, and apologize for the trigger-happiness of my Sony. Luckily she was really cool about it, and allowed me to also take some pictures of her, I will post more later this week, so keep an eye on this spot if you like these images of the lovely Miss M :)




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment