Wednesday 20 July 2011

...Sliders

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Oh man, people are gettting crazier every day, after planking, now the latest rage in the best city in the world is to squeeze into the narrowest slits in the pavement at full speed on our bicycles, trying to overcome the physical limitations that apply to those of us living inside the Matrix, and I can tell you, this is even more dangerous than it looks! I've tried it a couple of times, got tangled up in the time-space-continuum and after repeatedly having to re-assemble my natural aura and meaty outer shell, I had to realize it's safer to stand back and shoot those stoopid enough to waste their time with this insane attempt at overthrowing everything that's right and just, while they're doing it, sorry, I know, I'm a Girlieman, sue me! Almost weekend, yay :D



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment