Monday 25 July 2011

...Bikers

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

When I shoot people in puddles, I'm sometimes wondering when it'll happen for the first time that somebody will recognize him/herself in my picture and contact me to tell me about it. Amsterdam is such a tiny village, that once you get to know somebody, you'll keep bumping into them almost every day somewhere in the best city in the world, as you always have been, without knowing it, because you didn't know that person previously, that's how tiny it really is. So if this is you in this wicked reflection, let me know, I'll send you a free print of 'your' picture :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment