Friday 29 July 2011

...Friday

Unedited shot of Dutch Flowers in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

It's Friday, my weekend started, and I feel really strange, I slept almost 10 hours and woke up way past my usual time, now the day is half gone and I'm drinking my 3rd coffee, trying to wake up and ignore the list of tasks I'll have to do today, that keeps popping up in my head, I just want to sit here and space out until it's time to go to bed again. The gray sky is not exactly helping in motivating me to go and get things done, it only enhances my urge to curl up in a corner and wait for the Summer, which has to start eventually, right?! Right?!?!? Hahaha :D

Thank God it's Friday!

I've made a wicked movie of these lovely plants too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment