Tuesday 12 July 2011

I Am...


I Am..., originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of people at the giant "I amsterdam" letters in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I am considering changing the giant letters that say "I amsterdam" to "I amsterSam", to promote my wicked website, www.amstersam.com, but I'm pretty sure that this would confuse and traumatize all the tourist who just love having their picture taken with them, and currently we can't afford to chase away any further visitors of the best city in the world, now that coffeeshops will be closed clubs only open to local residents, so I probably won't do it....unless I reallyreally want to. If you find the Museumplein completely empty in the not too distant future, you'll know I went ahead and celebrated my egocentricity regardless of the consequences for the financial future of my beloved hometown, hehehe :)


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle as well, watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment