Sunday 31 July 2011

...Shadow Of Death

Slightly edited shot of shadows in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides a bit of added contrast, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

As you might know, I love shooting wicked reflections, but sometimes I deviate from that theme and take pictures of other things, like shadows. They look cool and don't require any kind of special effects to achieve this, they're just awesome by nature. It's been a really crappy, cold and wet Summer so far, so shooting shadows is a bigger challenge than taking pictures of puddles, because of the missing light, so this is me trying to make the most out of bad situation, my cup runneth over and even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me...or something like that :)

Have a relaxed Sunday :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment