Sunday 17 July 2011

...Boys


...Boys, originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of a Porsche in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I'm not a big fan of cars, I think they're one of the worst inventions in the history of mankind, enabling each and everybody to deplete the planets limited resources for personal convenience, a principle I don't support. How much better off we'd all be if everybody loved riding a bicycle as much as I do! But, if I had to drive a car, I'd make sure it would look something like this beautiful example of a world-destroyer, at least we'd go down in style and our demise would be easy on the eye. Since I don't have the kind of $$$ it takes to own one of those babies, this is a highly unlikely scenario, so I'll just continue mocking and condemning those who can afford to drive us towards extinction in such a fancy, aesthetic way with their tiny, shriveled up genitals, hehehe :)

Have a lovely Sunday :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment