Sunday 4 July 2010

Team Holland - Yay, We Rock :D

Unedited shot of Dutch Football supporters yesterday in Amsterdam, celebrating the victory over Brazil . Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


Yesterday the Dutch team achieved the impossible and kicked Brazil(!!!) out of the 2010 FIFA World Cup, oh my f*****g God!!!! Oh my f*****g God!!!! Wow!!! It was a glorious, wicked day here in the best city in the world and even though I was majorly drunk, I managed to shoot some pictures of the orange madness that covered Amsterdam and the rest of the Netherlands :))

I've said it already many times, we have the best supporters in the world and it seems that this time we might actually stand a chance of taking the cup home...oh man, that would be so sweet...keep your fingers crossed and have a cold drink to celebrate our latest Victory with us, thank you :D



If you want to follow the World Cup, but have no TV around, check out this website, all the matches, all for free, all live&direct :))


I've also made some movies of the celebrations before and after the game in Amsterdam, watch them on my YouTube page :)

More Amsterdam pictures

More Amsterdam People pictures

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment