Saturday 17 July 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - WTF?!

Unedited shot of a little girl, reflected in a puddle on the Spuiplein in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

You can tell by the little girls face that she is going through the typical 'AmsterS@m' experience, she sees a man sitting next to a puddle but she can't figure out why and what he's doing so she goes through all the variety of emotions a person can muster in such a situation, shock, anger, surprise and finally acceptance that sometimes things are a bit wicked in the best city in the world, but not necessarily bad, there's often more than meets the eye to certain situations...I mean I am so much more than just a Madman hunching over wet spots, I'm also really good at riding a bicycle...well, most of the time, haha ;-P


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle, check it out on my YouTube page :)

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment