Wednesday 21 July 2010

Miss Monyart - That's Right!

Unedited shot of the lovely Miss Monyart back in Amsterdam after her vacation. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


The lovely Miss Monyart is back from her vacation and she looks really refreshed, relaxed and happy, so I shot her...with a camera of course, I wouldn't want to ruin her Summer, haha. In the background you can still see the flags I've been waving around so much in the last weeks during the 2010 FIFA World Cup, I was a bit sad to take them down and store them away for the next Orange event...on the other side, I'm glad it's over, it's been 4 challenging, tiring weeks and now I could really use a vacation like the one Miss M had, thank you very much :)



More Amsterdam pictures

More Amsterdam People pictures

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment