Sunday 25 July 2010

Summertime In Amsterdam - Rough Rider

Unedited shot of a lady on her bike in the street in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

The Amsterdam girls can not be outbiked...I've tried many times to catch up or keep up with them and I miserably failed even though I've been biking almost daily since I'm 3 years old! I don't know if the Ministry of Biking puts little rocket-engines into their bikes or if they are some secret, genetically engineered super race that features leg muscles build out of titanium, but often I'll just hear a 'Swooosh', see a colored dot pass by at the speed of light, and hop off my bike at full speed in mid-ride again because I thought that I am actually standing still...keeps happening to me and I might as well stop telling you these fantastic lies about me falling over benches, being attacked by little people in suits, aggressive taxi driver and all that, hahaha ;-D


More Amsterdam pictures

More Amsterdam People pictures

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment