Thursday 1 July 2010

S@m The King Of Sorrow

Slightly edited mobile phone cam shot of Me&Mobie, reflected on the side window of a car in Amsterdam. Taken with my C905 phone. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Today is the big day, Holland is going to play against Brazil in the FIFA World Cup and all the orange supporters are excited, scared and overjoyed (and of course dressed in our favorite color :), I hope that it's going to be a beautiful game, and that we're going to win so that we can proceed to the next round of the tournament, yay ;-D

Personally, I feel like the King of Sorrow this week/month/year, there are some wicked, stoopid things going on in my life that I wish I didn't have to endure, but oh well, it's gonna be alright :))

Thank God it's Friday!!!!


More AmsterS@m Self shots

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment