Monday 19 July 2010

S1W


S1W, originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Slightly edited mobile phone cam shot of Me&Mobie, reflected on the sunglassed of the head of my Security detail in Amsterdam. Taken with my C905 phone. No editing besides some added contrast&saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

As you might remember, I've been attacked by a Madman and a freaked out Taxi driver while I was peacefully biking through the best city in the world some time ago and as a consequence, I will not leave the house anymore without my trustworthy Security people, not that I'm a coward but I don't want to ruin my shutter finger by punching the nose of some dimwitted MoFo into his tiny brain with a swift, almost undetectable movement (my specialty, haha ;)) that would surely get me in trouble with the law if it wasn't applied so skillfully that even to close bystanders only the faintest rush of air and a body falling to the ground unconsciously prove that anything has ever happened at all...so yeah, now I let my guys sort these things out, I need to protect my valuable assets so that I can continue to entertain you with these wicked figments of my imagination, hahaha ;-P



More AmsterS@m Self shots

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment