Sunday 18 July 2010

In The Park - Leggy

Unedited shot of people in the Vondelpark in Amsterdam. Taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


Last weekend I went to the Vondelpark to chill out with my buddy Mr.H and as always there were plenty of pretty people hanging out, enjoying the sunshine and a lovely, sunny, relaxed afternoon, confirming my theory that life can be easy and good if you let it. If you ever come to the best city in the world, make sure to check out our parks, they are some of the best places to hang out in Amsterdam, don't miss watching the locals in their natural habitat, haha :))

Have a relaxed Sunday, take care but take it easy!

Of course I've made a movie of my day in the park as well, watch it on my YouTube page :)

Movie

More Amsterdam pictures

More Amsterdam People pictures

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment