Tuesday 23 March 2010

Trauma Therapy

Slightly edited shot of the bench that caused my horrible bike accident almost 3 weeks ago , taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some fiddling with contrast&saturation to make the bench look evil, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday I went back to the place of my horrible bike accident to face, confront and work away the trauma this unhappy event has left behind, I keep thinking about the accident and see/feel the last seconds of the crash over and over again in my mind (and my shoulder still hurts, ouch!), so I figured going back there might help. I took this shot and a movie, then edited it to make the bench look murderous and evil but it didn't work :)

I also made a cool new movie of the killer-bench and the reflection in the canal, check it out on my YouTube page, thank you :)


Movie



More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment