Sunday 28 March 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'...

Unedited shot of a giant Ferris wheel, reflected in a puddle in the Westerpark in Amsterdam, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop. Dedicated to Martatje for liking my last shot of this ferris wheel so much that she made me send her a big print of it all the way to Portugal :)

I love the Ferris wheel in the park, it adds a certain flavor to the Amsterdam mix and even though I would never get on because I'm afraid of heights, I like watching it spinning around and around and around, wiiiuuuu, wiiiuuuu, wiiiuuuuuuu :D

Have a relaxed Sunday, take it easy :)

I happened to be a witness to another giant thing, the Invasion of Amsterdam by swans and ducks, luckily I've made a movie and uploaded it to my YouTube page!


The Swan Invasion Movie, is dedicated to Mirthe Duindam, the queen of swan photography :)


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment