Sunday 7 March 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Stay Gold

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of people and buildings, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my C905 mobile phone. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

This weekend I saw a movie with Matt Dilon and it reminded me of his old movies 'The Outsiders' and 'Rumble Fish'...I really like both of them and I even fondly remember a time in my life where me and my friends were so enchanted by the story of Ponyboy and his friends that we would quote from the movie often and try to be as rough and tough as the boys in it, we'd only wear Levi's 501's and Chucks all the time, emulating a life style we would not have liked very much if it would have been forced upon us by fate, but on the screen it looked all cool and desirable...stay gold!

Also very nice, my latest wicked reflection of this spot, shot with my iPod nano, watch it on my YouTube page :)

Movie!



More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment