Tuesday 2 March 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Spring Is In The Air

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of my bike chilling out in the park, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my C905 mobile phone. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Monday&Tuesday morning the Sun started shining and has brought a lovely, sunny week to the best city in the world...but don't get used to it, the Weatherman says it's going to snow again next weekend! I'm not sure if I can deal with any more of the white stuff, I think I'm going to implode the moment the first flake hits my skin...sigh ;-)

Just 17 more days until Spring starts, yay! Unfortunately we'll have less of those lovely days, thanks to the earthquake last week in Chile...weird :)

More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment