Sunday 7 March 2010

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Pee-wee Herman

Unedited shot of a boy&his bike, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam, taken with a Panasonic DMC-FX35. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I am still in massive pain after my horrible bike accident last Thursday, but at least I have recovered enough to be able to put on clothes by myself and I can even make coffee&smoke, 2 of my favorite activities :))

It's another beautiful, sunny, cold day in the best city in the world (I've had the first coffee of the day sitting outside in the shiny light, lovely!) and I think I'll spend it doing as little as possible, you should do the same! Enjoy :)

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this boy in the puddle, check it out on my YouTube!

Movie


More wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment