Wednesday 31 March 2010

Amsterdam Animals Are Crazy - Fight Ducks

Unedited shot of 2 duck guys fighting over a girl duck in Amsterdam, taken with my Panasonic DMC-FZ8.

Sometimes I think even the animals in Amsterdam are a bit retarded...yesterday I saw these ducks fighting in a real life-and-death situation (or at least it seemed that way, maybe they were making out and it just looked like they tried to kill each other!) over a duck girl. She was standing by the road with this other dude duck, watching the 2 fighters duking it out and I can tell you, it was no pleasant sight! This kid tried to separate them but they would not listen, so I tried myself, first talking to them in my most serious voice, then I yelled at them and finally tried pushing my bikes front tire between them but one of them jumped up, headbutted me (just kidding!) and continued beating the crap out of the other one. Of course I've made a movie of the whole nasty situation as well, watch it out on my YouTube page :))


www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment