Thursday 16 January 2014

...The Mirror

Unedited reflection of a photoshoot with the lovely Miss S Amsterdam. Taken with a Sony HX200V. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror

I'm gonna make a change,
For once in my life,
It's gonna feel real good,
Gonna make a difference,
Gonna make it right...

I'm starting with the man in the mirror,
I'm asking him to change his ways,
And no message could have been any clearer,
If you wanna make the world a better place,
Take a look at yourself and then make a change...


P.s. If you are in town, go and visit my Solo Expo at the cafe 'Van de Buurt' in the west of Amsterdam, it'll continue until the end of February and you can get a real 'AmsterSam' photo for as little as €3 :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment