Tuesday 21 January 2014

2 Fast...

Unedited water reflection of Amsterdam. Taken with a Sony HX200V. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


As much as I love taking photos, I'm a total retard when it comes to understanding my camera and the billions of wheels, buttons and options it offers, often resulting in far from perfect pictures like these here. Of course this does not stop me from shooting wicked puddle reflections, but sometimes I think I should really try to learn what it all means, maybe I could take even awesomer shots of the wild life in the best city in the world...or maybe my head would explode, because it would be too much for a simple, underdeveloped human brain like mine. Luckily we'll never know, I can't even get the concept of aperture and shutterspeed to stick in my little gray blob upstairs...and yes, it has been explained to me many times, I just forget it again instantly, but I'm good at remembering other things...no, not your birthday, that's another thing I will forget each and every time:)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment