Saturday 11 January 2014

I Am...


I Am..., originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Sunset at the giant 'I amsterdam' letters outside the Rijsmuseum in Amsterdam. Taken with a Sony HX200V. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


Yesterday I biked through the tunnel underneath the Rijsmuseum, and when I came out on the side, I was lucky and caught a spectacular sunset bathing the giant 'I amsterdam' letters, that have become a huge tourist attraction, in beautiful light that marked the end of another lovely Winter day in Amsterdam, the best city in the world...I wish you could have been there with me!

Have a wicked weekend, take care, enjoy :)


P.s. If you are in town, go and visit my Solo Expo at the cafe 'Van de Buurt' in the west of Amsterdam, it'll continue until the end of February and you can get a real 'AmsterSam' photo for as little as €3 :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment