Friday 1 February 2013

...To The...

Slightly edited puddle reflection of Amsterdam. Taken with a borrowed Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some added contrast, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


This week has been very eventful, at least for those of us who follow the developments around the Dutch Royal family, on Monday our Queen Beatrix informed the country that she's sick&tired of being the Queen (she used nicer words though :) and that from April on, her son Willem-Alexander will take over as our King. On Thursday it was the 75th Birthday of Beatrix and we also fondly remember the 200th anniversary of the Dutch Monarchy, overall a pretty royal week if you ask me. Of course I want to do my share to further the good cause (if you can call a Monarchy that, but I'm just a sucker for Queensday, so yeah, call me a Royalist, lol :), so I went out and shot some puddle pictures of the statue of our former Queen Wilhelmina that chills out at the Rokin. At your Service your Majesty :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment