Saturday 9 February 2013

Feed...


Feed..., originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Slightly edited puddle reflection of the HvA building in Amsterdam. Taken with a borrowed Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing besides some added contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


I like the HvA, the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, it's a fine school that I intend to go to later this year or next year latest. I've actually applied already in 2011 for a Bachelor program, but due to some administrative techniciality, it didn't work out in the very last minute, and since then I keep thinking to myself that I need to try again, there's nothing to keep you sharp and fit in the head like studying and learning new stuff. When was the last time you've acquired new knowledge that might also enhance your chances of creating a future for yourself that is geared towards greatness, (financial) success and the peace of mind gained by knowing that you are being the best you possible? If the answer is 'A long time ago', go and check out the options your local or online schools and universities have to offer, sometimes you can even study exciting stuff for free, neat, isn't it? :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment