Monday 4 February 2013

...Puddle...

Unedited puddle reflection of people in Amsterdam. Taken with a borrowed Panasonic DMC-FZ8. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


It's Monday again and the vicious cycle called 'Work Week' has started for most of us, making us do the craziest things, like getting up before the sun even rises to rush towards office buildings, factories, the windows in the Red Light, or whatever it is that we have to do to make a so called living. This is a undesirable system that I don't support any longer, so I am going to turn around in my bed one more time, hug my pillow and think about all the wicked, awesome and beautiful things that will surely come my way this week :)

I know that this is a luxury situation, being able to just chill out until the week has lost its rough and rugged edge and ambles towards the weekend again, but that's just how I roll, pleasure comes always before duty, wicked, but that's just the way the cookie crumbles in AmsterSam country, hahah :D

Have a great start into the week, take care, take it easy, almost weekend :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment