Tuesday 19 February 2013

Greetings...

Shot of Amsterdam. Taken with a borrowed Panasonic DMC-FZ8 :)

As you might know, I love taking wicked reflection pictures of the best city in the world, but sometimes I forget that other people like other things, so I try to shoot Amsterdam outside of the puddles as well, and going by the reactions I get, those photos are much easier to digest and to understand for my audience, not sure why, but there you have it. So the posts of today are dedicated to all those who appreciate a 'regular' picture of Amsterdam more than a reflection in a patch of water, you kids are alright, sorry for confusing you constantly with all my puddle play, hehe :)




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment